Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Things that made me laugh last week:

1.The video for "Parents Just Don't Understand" (the things that prompt me to look for stuff on YouTube is unreal)
2. DC's "Eastern Motors" commercial (if you live in DC you KNOW what I'm talking about. after all, your job is your credit)
3. "Now I want meat"
4. R2D2 Mailboxes (its true, as of March 28 look for them on your local street corner)
5. Dooce.com (particularly the picture of Chuck taking a dump in the snow. Go doggie go. although the reference to Cetaphil resembling sperm was hilarious too)
6. That quote on Scrubs "I love this moment so much I want to have sex with it"
7. Text message blunders.
8. The local news (particularly the story about how to cure gay babies in the womb)
9. A phone call who's main purpose was to update me on Britney Spears.
10. Duke losing in the first round of the NCAA Tourney.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA HA - you don't get any more ghetto than the Eastern Motors commercial - that's a classic.