Thursday, March 15, 2007

Parents just don't understand.

Today my 13 year old brother asked me, "Kristina, when are you coming over to visit again"

"Well, not this weekend, but next weekend I'm coming over for Jordan's birthday"

His response, "Oh I'm sorry. You are going to have to be put through the horror of seeing his face, he got uglier over time. I didn't think it was possible, but apparently, it is."

He then proceeded to tell me how much more of a ladies man he was over Jordan. Actually, I believe the word he used was "playa". Did I mention he's only 13?

He also lamented some of the woes only a true teenager can about the decline of his social life due to the involvement of my parents.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is hilarious! Gotta love brotherly love.
I am dying over playa.