Sunday, March 18, 2007

The best presents come in disguise.


This time the disguise was a huge Pampers box. Maybe there should have been a Pamper in it however because I almost wet myself with joy when I opened it. Amongst the packing peanuts, and the airbags (which in themselves always amuse me. I bust out one of my sharpies and make airbag people out of them. And they are all named Gaudeloupe) I discovered the following:

1 box Samoas
1 box Thin Mints
2 packages Fuzzy Peaches
2 Boxes Rice Krispies Treats Cereal
2 packages of Peeps
1 Christmas book, I promise to share with my future children
1 sign that I should wear around my neck in public at all times.
1 bottle of Cinnamon Buns shampoo
and.....
1 32 oz bottle of Heinz ketchup (clearly only the best)

I will not be dining on oatmeal and water this week. This week I eat in style. My sugar drought is clearly over. I literally kissed the beautiful family picture enclosed inside from one of my best friends in the entire world.

Also, I found out today that in the past few weeks, I have lost approximately 15 lbs. These things make up for everything that previously had gone wrong for me today in a big way.

As I danced around the room like a 6 year old on Christmas morning, Jason shook his head and cursed Alea for shipping me the legal equivalent of a box of cocaine.



No comments: