Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I hear the secrets that you keep.....when you're talking in your sleep.

One of my many phobic issues happen to be with bugs. Sitting outside last night I became convinced that there was a bee hive filled with golf ball sized bees nesting in the bottom side of the patio. Apparently this thought haunted me into my dreams.

I dreamt that I had gone outside with a flashlight to investigate the hive, and upon shining it in the hive, I discovered I was right. Goddamn golf ball sized bees. And I KNEW they were plotting to gather and army and terrorize me and the rest of the human population. Then I discovered something more horrifying. The leader of the bees was NOT a football sized queen be, but rather a HUGE scorpion. And overlord of sorts I'm guessing. Anyway, the whole situation scared me so bad I woke up screaming and in a cold sweat.

After I calmed down, I went back to sleep only to dream of continuing the fight I had with my ex earlier in the evening. I hate men that seep into my subconscious like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know..you are not the poster child for good dreams. lol