Wednesday, April 18, 2007

A musing on my life...

All I can say is Jesus H. Christ has so much happened lately. It's been one of those times where I just don't think I can put it into words, but I don't think I will ever forget the past week if my life depended on it. I have spent so much time being a hermit the past couple years I almost forgot what having an actual life has felt like.

It's funny how such a short period of time can totally make you question things in your life once again. Don't get me wrong, I have no regrets. But I've kinda come to a conclusion once again on how I'd really like things to be. For instance, I'm a total tomboy, yet a hopeless romantic at the same time. Is that even possible? I guess it is because that's me in a nutshell. I promise I'll find it amusing if you fart in public, but I'll also melt like putty if you should show up at my door with a flower in hand.

Maybe what I'm getting at is: Be careful with my heart. Because I'm probably too tough to let you know I've been affected by you. However, if you are witty, intelligent and overall different, you've probably gotten me in some way, shape or form.

I've been through way to much to let myself go through shit for just anyone.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So all I have to do is bring you flowers? lol J/K

It's called being a Steel Magnolia. Tough as nails but also somewhat femenine.